Develop Career Strategy
Career Plan
I have made my career plan for next few years. I have to stay flexible in the same time, as I will have to find solutions for the problems, which will appear with time.
I have already done research on the galleries in Wroclaw where my gallery will be placed. The city is improving and changing really fast, there are also lots of investments in that’s city, so it will give me kind of guaranty that the market is no dead. As much alive the city stay that’s much hope I can have that it would be better for developing small businesses like mine.
I have looked at the city areas where galleries are placed and came out with conclusion that it have to be central, and as much central it can be than better. The dark side of this aspect is in costs of renting. Is impossible to buy place, instead of renting specially with my low budget. The costs of renting are also quiet high.
For that reason I will apply for the UE funding for small business. Those rules will change when I am back in Poland so I will have check everything in the time when I am there. I will try to find investors to put some money. I will also talk to the council if there are any programs supporting local artists and creative ideas. I will have to create proper business plan to take with me to all institutions, which I will have to deal with. Idea for the artwork and having contact with artists that will exhibit when formal things are sorted may be also helpful. I will ask my sister which has got many connection in the artist world to help find right contacts abroad. May ideas for making business different than others galleries are to create international exhibitions and events and to invite people to come and work with me on projects for while. I will create proper brand with brochures and business card. Experience, which I had in England with my freelancing designing jobs, and my work experience in the art gallery will probably help a lot when it comes to the action. Work which I will show and relation with artist it will be based on sale or return bases. The percentage which I will charge from the sale will be have to be worked out when we come to the real numbers, and I will be able to count my costs. It always depends from the artist to but I believe that having good relation with people that I work with will help as well as event and interesting projects which will attract not only art buyers but also artist themselves to work with me.
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz