wtorek, 15 grudnia 2009

Since I have set up my blog I was very busy with few photography and designing jobs.

First one was to design menu for café. It was very easy and did not included many designing skills as they have been looking for simple menu but in the same time menu which style fit into the café. It was unpaid work but has achieved client satisfaction.

Then I was asked to re-design menu for Opium bar. I have complete designing work but then some more changes have been made in content of menu and I have decided that I don’t have time to start with everything again and complete work which I have done and this work can go to my portfolio anyway.

I have been taking some photographs of the Pantry-grocery shop to be used in advertisement section in Bath Life.

I have done photography work for the place where I work which included product, interior/exterior photography, There were also few things to design, like: loyalty card, business card and brochures used for advertisement. Some of the images have been used on the business website and websites that contains advertisements for different businesses. All this work will give me experience with advertisement in my future business. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz